CRTP has been actively involved in advocating for changes to the Arcata Plaza. Making the Plaza more pedestrian-friendly is a key step to making it a more lively, social, welcoming place. Although the McKinley statue and Jacoby Storehouse plaque are not directly transportation-related and not specifically included in our proposals, we have endorsed their removal as part of the revitalization of this core civic, social and commercial space in the City of Arcata, and we applaud the Arcata City Council for taking this long-overdue step.
- Plaza Bike Racks, Eureka General Plan, Unmet Transit Needs and More!
- Supervisors Pass Climate Resolution, East-West Rail Scheme Revived
- Supervisors to Consider Climate Resolution on Tuesday
- Council Blocks The Village, Rail-Trail Bill Heads to Governor
- $300,000 Parking Spaces and the Gutting of the Great Redwood Trail Act