CRTP has been actively involved in advocating for changes to the Arcata Plaza. Making the Plaza more pedestrian-friendly is a key step to making it a more lively, social, welcoming place. Although the McKinley statue and Jacoby Storehouse plaque are not directly transportation-related and not specifically included in our proposals, we have endorsed their removal as part of the revitalization of this core civic, social and commercial space in the City of Arcata, and we applaud the Arcata City Council for taking this long-overdue step.
- Burke Named 2019 Responsible Transportation Champion
- People Want A Safer Broadway, But Await A Drive-Thru Restaurant
- Broadway, Town Center, Housing: A Very Busy Wednesday for Humboldt Transportation Planning
- Changes Coming to Long-Distance Bus Service in Humboldt
- State Officials Coming to Del Norte for Transportation Meeting